http://www.streetview.cz - hlavní strana
Na Streetview si můžete pro Vaší dovolenou vyhledat zajímavá místa a vybrat si velmi pěkné ubytování Lednice nebo ubytování Zaječí ve spolupráci s portálem MegaUbytko.cz. Tyto obce a celý region jsou navštěvovány hlavně pro vinařství i historickou hodnotu.
Hledat streetview podle adresy
(50.080022, 14.429666)

Street View

Co je street view? Street view prináší pohled do ulic nasnímaný firmou Google. Tyto pohledy jsou vlastne panoramatické zábery s rozsahem 360° horizontálne a 290° vertikálne.
Fotografie porízené pro street view jsou pospojovány za sebou po nekolika metrech, takže streetview výhled mužeme otácet do všech smeru.
..Google streetview funguje tak, že zamíríme místo a necháme na uživateli, aby ho mohl presouvat, približovat nebo jinak ovlivnovat.
a tedy podniknout virtuální 3d procházku po svete. Street view je soucástí map od Google a byl spušten nejdríve pro vybraná mesta v USA 25.5.2007. V cR je možné podnikat virtuální toulky s Google od 7.10.2009.
Forum zp�t na seznam vl�ken
Brela ,Chorvatsko, zalo�eno 2012-06-24 15:36:36
Počet zpráv: 3

Otev�en� vl�kno:
Brela ,Chorvatsko, zalo�eno 2012-06-24 15:36:36
Brela ,Chorvatsko na streetview

trogir, 2012-07-05 22:05:46
trogir

jdusoJaeWpBoLsObp, 2013-03-20 13:46:06
It is true that every company must have a misison statement. Because it shows the stream-line of that organization’s thinking. Not only companies have misison statement, but schools, churches, your personal views, even each and every country… they all have misison statement, too. Indeed misison statement guides you on the path of judgment, before you make any by your own. And it is very important to have a good guide to lead the unknown path. But remember it has to be easy to understand and so, be proud to follow. I can give here many examples of companies which have very inspiring misison statements. Take an example of The Coca-Cola Company, they have created their misison & values page in such a simple way. Queen’s university’s faculty of education has a misison statement. But if we think in a different way, not every time there is any need for a misison statement. I can’t find a specific misison statement on apple’s website, but still I am crazy for my iPod Touch. People are crazy for apple’s products, stocks, every news from apple and apple’s Steve Jobs. What I would like to mention here that, do a company, an organization, people, really follow their stated misison statement? It all depends on, again, the way you think and lead the path. People define company, and company defines people’s faith on it. Many companies failed in past to keep people’s faith on them… those companies had misison statements, too. Let me give another example here, today was 26th January, which is a Republic Day for India (when independent India’s constitution was established, which is the longest constitution in the world). India has a very beautiful misison statement “Satyamev Jayate” [“Truth Triumphs”]. Does the system prevailing there follow it? Indian Police Service has a great misison statement “Sadrakshanaay, Khalanigrahannay” [“To protect the good, and shun the evil”]. Does the system follow it? When you make any misison statement for you or your organization, it is very important how you think, because your judgment quality is based on it. If you judge a person or a company in any wrong way, your own reflection of mind is going to get hurt. So, be yourself, trust and respect other people so to get the same in return, and you will definitely win the war. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle

Mvmc9hwh4FD, 2016-05-14 00:25:44
Che ricetta invitante questa zuppa con le castagne!! E nel tuo blog ho scovato un sacco di spunti insatestenri per mettermi ai fornelli!! Grazie mille!!Un abbraccio

Zaloení nového vlákna

Více o Celebrity

Celebrity

428sv
Více o Info

Info

Více o Místa ve světě

Místa ve světě

Více o Nezařazené

Nezařazené

Více o Praha

Praha