http://www.streetview.cz - hlavní strana
Na Streetview si můžete pro Vaší dovolenou vyhledat zajímavá místa a vybrat si velmi pěkné ubytování Lednice nebo ubytování Zaječí ve spolupráci s portálem MegaUbytko.cz. Tyto obce a celý region jsou navštěvovány hlavně pro vinařství i historickou hodnotu.
Hledat streetview podle adresy
(50.080022, 14.429666)

Street View

Co je street view? Street view prináší pohled do ulic nasnímaný firmou Google. Tyto pohledy jsou vlastne panoramatické zábery s rozsahem 360° horizontálne a 290° vertikálne.
Fotografie porízené pro street view jsou pospojovány za sebou po nekolika metrech, takže streetview výhled mužeme otácet do všech smeru.
..Google streetview funguje tak, že zamíríme místo a necháme na uživateli, aby ho mohl presouvat, približovat nebo jinak ovlivnovat.
a tedy podniknout virtuální 3d procházku po svete. Street view je soucástí map od Google a byl spušten nejdríve pro vybraná mesta v USA 25.5.2007. V cR je možné podnikat virtuální toulky s Google od 7.10.2009.
Forum zp�t na seznam vl�ken
Adoco - odboèka Podìbradská - Chvalovská, zalo�eno 2010-07-29 16:25:29
Počet zpráv: 2

Otev�en� vl�kno:
Adoco - odboèka Podìbradská - Chvalovská, zalo�eno 2010-07-29 16:25:29
Adoco - odboèka Podìbradská - Chvalovská na streetview

O84G3wH17Fu, 2013-06-21 08:02:17
Just got back from Hlavni Nadrazi. Good lord, what a scary ride! We somehow ended up tainkg a side undergroud walking route to get there - two tunnels swarming with drugheads. Hey, mind your own syringe! Id not been this scared in a long time. Kinda spoiled the entire experience of the kavarna. Anyway, its so depressing to be seeing it in its current condition. No idea how theyre ever going to fix it. The walls are peeling and falling apart. The tracks are ripped out.We truly were hoping for a little decadent coffee moment. Not the kind of decadence we ended up experiencing though.

kykwahbAKNmurnFCd, 2013-06-21 10:08:30
John: the original point of my post was to argue for more freeodm for students and teachers to communicate (compared with the Ontario College of Teachers guidelines), but I respect your opinion that my arguments didnt go far enough. I have a foot on both sides: as you know, Im a strong advocate of openness and transparency in all communication, but at the same time, I cant forget that dozens of boys of my age in Kingston a number of whom I knew suffered sexual abuse over many years from a popular, charismatic adult choirmaster (and some other men) operating under the shelter of our Anglican cathedral.I used the same open-door policy you mention for one-on-one meetings with students when I was a young university prof in 1992 I think thats adequately public and transparent for dealing with young adults at college or university, and is probably suitable for high school students as well (as long as its during regular school hours when people are likely to be passing in the hall).Email at college is a different situation than high school college students are adults (if still young and vulnerable ones), and they have a right to privacy even from their parents. Most high schools deal with email risk by requiring teachers to use Board-supplied accounts, which, presumably, can be monitored and audited (I doubt that happens, except after an accusation) personally, I would also CC the parents on any correspondence, unless there were some concern about the parents themselves that prevented that, in which case I would CC the principal or guidance councilor.

Zaloení nového vlákna

Více o Celebrity

Celebrity

428sv
Více o Info

Info

Více o Místa ve světě

Místa ve světě

Více o Nezařazené

Nezařazené

Více o Praha

Praha